Saturday, May 20, 2017

♥ i love it when we're cruising together: an evening at CambridgeSide with the Charles Riverboat Company!

hello loves! 
long time, no post!
and getting through the rest of this awful, dragged-out winter. 
how about you?

thankfully, with this week's arrival of the long-overdue spring weather,
came an opportunity to to shop, sip, and sail with my favorite boston bloggers at the
 currently-being-made-over- CambridgeSide and the Charles Riverboat 

along with an interactive scavenger hunt through the enormous mall-
there was a lovely cruise on the charles river with unbeatable views,
on the loveliest day, ever!


how cute is this boat?? it reminds me of the wonkatania!

 at 37 weeks pregnant, i was nervous at the thought of
being on the water for too long in case something happened-
but i rest assured, knowing that we would only be on the river for a little
over an hour :) it was what my girl, lei ann, called a "babymoon cruise!"



the views were spectacular! i could not get enough of the setting sun on the water.


for my ootd, i piled on a couple of my signature accessories and added them
to my not-so-little black dress situation that i have had to wear at work.
i can't wait to share all my costume jewels with my little girl :)


dress & kimono: forever 21 cat bag: aldo cat ears: forever 21
sunnies: kate spade necklace: betsey johnson lipstick: sephora:saymyname
photo by lei ann!

0 ♥ love notes.:

Post a Comment

♥ tell me how you really feel!