Friday, March 18, 2016

♥ spring resolution: actually wear sunglasses!!

every year is the same: 

my collection of sunglasses grows and grows, the sunny days come,
and my sunnies lay dormant in their case at the bottom of my handbag.
collecting dust, forgotten.

but no more!


in an effort to actually get some mileage out of my countless pairs of sunglasses,
(see here and here!) i am resolving to really wear them when weather permits- 
and i am writing a blog post to help me stick to it and keep me honest :)


i think that my problem is mostly that i need my glasses to see when i drive,
which is why i never make the switch in those crucial sun-drenched moments.

so for those of you, like me, cannot remember that you have a beautiful pair of frames
just waiting to grace your face in the sunshine, here are some equally beautiful glasses
to help you see what's right in front of you:




sunnies & glasses available at visionworks.


4 ♥ love notes.:

  1. hahaha! my resolution too! i have to stop wearing my sunglasses on my head like a headband 😄

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, I'm the same! It's so hard when you wear glasses AND have to carry sunglasses.

    JenJennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad i am not the only one!! it's such a waste of a pretty pair of sunnies!

      Delete

♥ tell me how you really feel!