Friday, September 13, 2013

♥ hair today, gone tomorrow.

i have been patiently awaiting the day it would grow to
a normal length-- one that covers my very round face,
and also allows me to participate better in
hair events and hair product reviews
due to the sheer fact that there's
more of it.

with that said, i would love to introduce you to 
a brand new natural haircare line: briogeo



i was sent a few samples to try and i must
tell you that not only do the shampoos and conditioners 
smell amazing, lather up luxuriously, and also leave my hair
feeling cleansed and fluffy and amazing, but they are also
made up of 95% naturally-derived ingredients!

wash my hair in dazzling vitamins and herbs like
 ginger, aloe vera, argan oil, avocado,
 bamboo, and green tea?
don't mind if i do!!

and the icing on the
very healthy, delicious cake is
that they are made for all hair types-
so, enjoy, my curly, straight,
over-processed, fine-haired 
friends :)

0 ♥ love notes.:

Post a Comment

♥ tell me how you really feel!