Wednesday, August 14, 2013


when i saw this picture of ulyana sargeenko on the trendy dwarf,
i immediately thought of similarly petite actress vera ellen,
 and then googled her to see what she was all about.

turns out, she is a russian model, photographer, stylist & couture designer-
 (to name a few of her talents), and her personal style is highly regarded
& highly photographed throughout the fashion world.






images via google.

now here's a woman who truly values the art of dressing up!

check out here latest show below. LOVE IT!

2 ♥ love notes.:

  1. Love her style and how she incorporates florals! I did the exact same thing as you when I saw this picture a while back. I had to know who she was!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a new girl crush and will now be spending the rest of my night googling her!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!