Tuesday, March 19, 2013

♥ the winter of my discontent.

all of my lovely talk about spring's arrival and
i am foiled again by the new england weather gods,
who are serving up a platter of snow today-
much to me & my closet full of 
unworn sundresses' dismay.


luckily for you, 
there is a lovely silver lining-
in the form of an artfully-magnified
magnificent marvel of nature-
a snowflake so perfect
you could hardly believe
someone i know got 
close enough
to take it.

image via archworks.

2 ♥ love notes.:

  1. Such a beautiful moment caught in that second photo! It reminds us of the beauty that comes along with this snowy mess xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the picture is a great reminder of what all that snow looks like close up!

      xo
      sami

      Delete

♥ tell me how you really feel!