Tuesday, March 12, 2013

♥ if you don’t wear lipstick, i can’t talk to you. you need to have lips – they are important for getting men.~ isabella blow




i am a firm believer in lipstick's ability
to brighten your day--as well as your lips,
to make you feel dressed up-- even when you aren't,
to change your look, your luck and your life
 if you let it. 

lipstick prints from the lovely kate of paper fashion.

2 ♥ love notes.:

  1. I love these illustrations! And, I've finally got a good lineup of lipsticks - My mom was always a stickler for making sure I had something on my lips.

    cheers,
    Renata

    scorpiondisco.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your momma sounds alot like mine- and now we have amazing lipstick collections to prove it!

      xoxox
      sami

      Delete

♥ tell me how you really feel!