Wednesday, January 16, 2013

♥ clear & simple.

as someone who used to work at a big department store, i was forced against my will
to carry my lunch & other belongings in one of those terrible clear bags.

given that, you would think the sight of a see-thru purse would send
 me running for the hills, but i have to say i am kind of obsessed 
with the whole idea of having a fun bag where everything i carry
on me is super exposed. 

here are some of my faves:

loving this spike transparent clutch by wrapmeinglitter on etsy!

these clear confections from forever 21 are too cute!

this nastygal crystal clear box clutch is fabulous.


and how perfect is this deux lux tote for the beach?

a pair and a spare's DIY transparent clutch is my fave!


3 1 Phillip Lim handbag


but i think i'd rather just buy this phillip lim 2 in 1 31 minute bag,
if money were no object, of course ;)

0 ♥ love notes.:

Post a Comment

♥ tell me how you really feel!