Thursday, December 27, 2012

♥ a very married christmas.

remember this summer when i told you about my brother getting engaged?

well, on christmas day, we gathered with tony and shea in her family home,
and in the warm glow of the christmas tree, we watched the two lovebirds recite 
vows to one another, and just as he had for my sister and i last year, my father,
 the justice of the peace (among other things!) made it official.



here are some pictures from the very short and very sweet ceremony.


shea's pug, bina, stood by her side the entire time.

 our family wore red and her's wore green. 
i joked that later we would film an episode of family feud.

 



 

2 ♥ love notes.:

  1. What a memorable Christmas! Lots of love to you and your new family members :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. This is lovely. Wish the happy and beautiful couple all the best wishes for me.

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!