Wednesday, December 5, 2012

♥ tumbling around.


i just saw stumbled past this picture on tumblr and needed to immediately
know more about this mysteriously be-turbaned beauty, #yuna.

a google search later told me that yuna zarai is a pretty new, pretty fabulous
malaysian singer/songwriter with a killer sense of style.





 cat eyes + colorful headwear + bold lipstick = yes.

images via google.

in fact, as a side project, she is also part owner of an online/real boutique in malaysia,
 iamjetfuelwhich offers trendy, colorful pieces at fantastic prices.
here is her new release, live your life, from her latest album, yuna,
a song produced by pharrell williams. 


i am also pretty partial to her come as you are cover :)

2 ♥ love notes.:

  1. wan't to wear it, bit don't know how to put it ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I tell you how obsessed I am with her ever since I saw this post? I will be rocking an urban turban any day now...you wait and see! lol xo

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!