Friday, May 18, 2012

♥ knit and purrrrl.

i am not a baby anymore. i know this.
but, a small part of me would love to start a teeny tiny
 collection of kitty dolls, like these crochet beauties
from ooshki crochet. then, maybe we would gather
together in our pretty party dresses and have ourselves
a tea party. and maybe, if we're feeling grown up,
we would invite you to join us.


4 ♥ love notes.:

  1. I am still such a sucker for stuffed animals too. I love these kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I carry one of these around with me at all times, no one will find that odd, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. do it!! if they stare, it's only because they're jealous!!!

      xo
      sami

      Delete
  3. Aww thank you so much sweetie!

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!