Friday, March 16, 2012

♥ cry baby.

last weekend, as my mother and sister and i rode the elevator up
to the maternity floor of the hospital to await the birth of my baby niece,
my mom turned excitedly to me and asked, "are you going to cry??"

i looked at her and answered, "i don't really plan if i am going to cry or not." 

truth be told- i am not much of a crier. 
i am an emotional person, but i don't necessarily cry at the drop of a hat.

if i were a cry baby-- then this amazing new product that i just received from
in the mail from the lovely PR team at anastasia, would realllly come in handy.


set to hit sephora in may 2012, anastasia's brilliant waterproof top coat,
lash genius, creates a light and rejuvenating coat over already mascara-covered
lashes. unlike any product on the market today- lash genius keeps eyelashes
fresh (not flaky!) all day long and protects lashes from the elements as
 well as the unexpected tears of joy that may fall
without even planning them. 

ps. isn't their marketing so fun??




2 ♥ love notes.:

  1. i might need to try this one too. I never wear mascara b/c my eyes are always watering and then it all runs and I look terrible! You must be enjoying time with your little niece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The real question is, did you cry? ;-)

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!