Wednesday, November 23, 2011

♥ hair today, gone tomorrow.

poster via pop chart lab.

i'm going for a hair cut today and for once i don't
have a modern day pop cultural look that i am going for.
perhaps it's because so many stars are wearing wigs these days?


have you ever gotten an iconic hairstyle?
if so, which one?

3 ♥ love notes.:

  1. My mom forced me to get the "Rachel" cut when I was 8th grade. Clearly, I lacked the skills to maintain a hairstyle like that, so it was just a cloud of frizz on my head until it got long enough to pull it back. I wore it in a ponytail for the rest of junior high school. Not traumatizing at all.

    Good luck with the haircut!

    Looks & Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha this is awesome :) i've gotten a bob before!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute hairstyles. I did have an iconic hairstyle once. Not proud to say, but it was the "Jennifer" style back in the Friends days. LOL.

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!