Monday, October 10, 2011

♥ autumn is second spring when every leaf is a flower.

with temperatures in the 80's,
and skies as blue as these- this long weekend 
was the perfect timing for a family outing 

and while my family likes
to pretend the day is all about
apple picking, i know for a fact
that it is all about apple cider donuts.
let's not kid ourselves here.

4 ♥ love notes.:

  1. I want a donut!!!

    Looks like you guys had the perfect day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I know this post was supposed to be about more than the donuts, but wow... yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We did something very similar this weekend, except there were no apple cider donuts involved (boo) and no apple picking. But I did have pumpkin gelato and came home with 2 giant pumpkins and a teeny one for the kitty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. how fun...we went on Friday and they didn't have apple cider donuts..I was so bummed out..guess I need to go back!!!!

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!