Thursday, June 16, 2011

♥ you're so clutch.

i often wonder how many times i have to see something before
i decide that i couldn't possibly live without it?






well, in the case of the oversized envelope clutch--
i must say i have definitely reached my limit.
 i need one. NOW.






ps. for those of you who are a bit more ambitious, there is an
 amazing-looking diy tutorial from taylor on her blog, curly in the city. 


pps. she's also doing a giveaway on her blog this week!


6 ♥ love notes.:

  1. That YSL clutch is delish! Though I am sure way to expensive.....I loved all the Celine ones too but just couldn't bring myself to part with that much money for a clutch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE!!!!! You DEF NEED ONE!!!!!!!!!!! I love mine, they are so versital!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't imagine living without them; they're so handy when going out with friends, and you only need cards, lipgloss and keys ;)

    K.

    ReplyDelete
  4. now i want a big clutch! and yay for telling us about the giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The clutch is a fab addition to the wardrobe. The American Apparel ones are quite lovely and also fairly inexpensive. Though I love the Asos one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha, definitely get one! That or find some gorgeous coloured leather and do a craftista - envelope style with a flap so you don't need to sew in a zip!

    Hope all is well with you cupcake!
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!