Thursday, March 10, 2011

♥ i once had a girl, or should i say, she once had me.

because i can't resist: here are some more impossibly pretty
pictures from the film version of norwegian wood-

ps. did you know that japanese actress rinko kikuchi
dates director spike jonze?

4 ♥ love notes.:

  1. I totally saved this to my Netflix queue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. did it never come out in the us??? it is out this week in the uk. jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. have you seen this?! i'm so jealous! it's not available on dvd or playing anywhere here in the u.s.

    and i had no idea she was dating him! she seems really cool; i loved her in "babel" and "brothers bloom" - two movies i think you watch right now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't yet seen the movie - but these pictures make me want to quit work for the day and watch it!!!

    Thanks for sharing!!

    XOX,
    Karen

    www.rubytuesdayfashionanddesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!