Thursday, March 4, 2010

♥ in the depth of winter, i finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.


dress: muse
belt & necklace: forever 21

if denial is a river in egypt, then call me cleopatra.
today, in the midst of snow and storm and ugliness
i woke up and put on the springiest outfit that i could find.
and as i sat by the space heater today at work,
i convinced myself that i actually felt the seasons changing.

this entire winter i have refused to wear uggs, i have barely worn tights,
and when i was a little under the weather i didn't baby myself until i felt better..
i just told myself that i wasn't sick and like everything in life,
winter, too, shall pass.

i know that technically the first day of spring is still a few more weeks away,
and that realistically, its still well over a month away,
but a girl can dream can't she?

here are some images from
to help you forget where you are for a little while
and think spring.




i believe that spring time is just around the corner..

1 ♥ love notes.:

  1. I like your opening line, lol- you are eternal Spring Sami xo

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!