Thursday, January 21, 2010

♥ you're on my heart just like a tattoo.


these days, it seems like anyone and everyone has a tattoo.
the above image is one that i took recently of
my mother's wrist and my uncle's forearm.
and the funny thing is that these
are not their first tattoos!

i, myself, have none!
after years of working in retail and witnessing alot of bad ink,
i have never thought of anything that truly represents me,
that i wouldn't want to scratch off a year later
after i realized how cliche it was.

if i were to ever bite the bullet and get a tattoo,
i think it would probably be something as lovely to the eye
as these ones that i found on the ever expanding

but knowing me, the tattoo would have to be more than an image,
and i would probably want to immortalize
a few stolen stanzas or beautiful broken verses
from a poem or song that i never tire of,
like some of these that i found on





what does your tattoo look like?

0 ♥ love notes.:

Post a Comment

♥ tell me how you really feel!