Monday, August 31, 2009

♥ the heart's memory eliminates the bad and magnifies the good.



my mother just heard about etsy on the today show,
and now she is obsessed with the whole concept of it.
she keep's telling me, "sami, all we need is just one idea!,"
which sounds about as simple to me as
buying a scratch ticket and hitting the jackpot!

one idea that i wish i had come up with on my own are
these gorgeous lace cabochon rings by carlee santarelli,
which can be found on her etsy shop as well as here.


these rings are handcrafted
from vintage textiles and laces
stategically placed beneath an acrylic cabochon,
a convex cut gemstone which serves as a miniature
magnifying glass that enlarges the pattern of the fabric
to create a look that is truly unique and exquisite.
love it!!!




ps. she also designed this super flashy
"cat o'nine fringe bracelet,"
which was featured on women's wear daily!
now, can anyone tell me why i didn't think of that?


2 ♥ love notes.:

  1. such beautiful rings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these rings they look so pretty... its a shame they've sold out in London before I got to one!

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!